Killarney Golf Club (Mahony's Point)

Region South West

Golf has been played in Killarney since 1891, originally on a nine hole inland course. Then in 1939 it was expanded to an 18 hole course. The expansion brought the course to the lakeside and added outstanding beauty.

This superb course, situated beside the famous lakes of Killarney, is a good test for golfers of all skill levels. At 6164 metres it is the shortest of our three courses, but with a combination of well undulated greens, well positioned bunkers and water hazards, wayward shots will often find big trouble.

Accommodation

« Back