Why Use Greengolfball?
WHY CHOOSE GREENGOLFBALL?
Greengolfball is an internationally recognised Irish Golf Tour Operator with a proven and established track record since 2003. We have been providing golf travel services / advice / ground handling services to both private groups and many travel tour operators worldwide.
Read what our customers have said "Irish Golf Testimonials"
- Staff with a passion for Irish Tourism and deep love of the frustrating game of golf
- We provide same day or 24 hour response to all correspondence
- We tailor itineraries based on customer requirements for your Irish Golf Vacation
- We provide local knowledge and best advice to suit your needs
- We meet and greet all customers at the point of arrival into Ireland
- We provide Welcome Meetings, Printed Itineraries, and a Greengolfball Goody Bag including tee-shirts and caps
- We do all of the hard work – reservations etc so that you can relax and enjoy your stay in Ireland
- Vouchers are provided for all services booked
- No group too small – we deal with groups of between 1 and 200
- We can cater for non-golfers
- 24 Hour Contact Number given to customers
- Member of the International Association of Golf Tour Operators
- All of the above service at no extra cost to you, the customer
More importantly – you deserve a golf break to Ireland – We can help you out! Come and experience Golf Ireland.
And now for something slightly different than normal...
1. President of the world's largest steel company?
2. President of the world's largest gas company?
3. President of the New York stock Exchange?
4. The Greatest wheat speculator?
5. President of the Bank of International Settlement?
6. The Great Bear of Wall Street?
These men were considered some of the worlds most successful of their
Now, 80 years later, the history book asks us, if we know
what ultimately became of them...
1. The president of the largest steel company?
Charles Schwab, died a pauper.
2. The president of the largest gas company?
Edward Hopson, went insane.
3. The president of the NYSE?
Richard Whitney, was released from prison
to die at home.
4. The greatest wheat speculator?
Arthur Cooger, died abroad, penniless.
5. The president of the Bank of International Settlement?
6 The Great Bear of Wall Street?
Cosabee Livermore, also committed suicide
However, in that same year, 1923, the PGA Champion and the winner of the US Open, was Gene Sarazen.
What became of him?
He played golf until he was 92, died in 1999 at the age of 95.
He was financially secure at the time of his death.
Work is overrated.