Here are the views of a few of our satisfied customers. If you would like to leave some feedback about your Irish Golf Vacation experience with Green Golf Ball, please contact us by email – we would be delighted to hear from you.
We have successfully organized hundreds of Irish Golf Vacations – don’t leave your golf vacation to chance.
- All was fantastic Jonathan,
All of the hotels were very good in spot on locations
The Old Head was the best course we have all ever played – thanx for suggesting it
- Hello Jonathan,
Yes, we really had a great time in Ireland. You were absolutely right: it was worth going to the K Club and Druids Glenn, and it didn’t take that much to get there. Thank you very much for your helping hand with everything we needed (especially the clubs).
I hope you will hear from us again for a future holiday, and also from our family (I have two brothers very fond of golf -much better players too- that already know about this wonderful plan).
- Hi Jonathan
We had a great trip—weather marvellous—everybody expecting us & courses fully up to expectations—2nd nine @ Tralee particularly so.
Many thanks for the hats & shirts
We had an excellent time. Many thanks for a great trip.
- Dear Jonathan:
Thanks for the trip: it was very well organized and we enjoyed every golf course and all the tips you gave us.
All the best.
- Jonathan: Thanks for all your attentions and congratulations. Everything was as expected. With no doubt, if I have the opportunity to visit your country again, I will call you.
- Jonathan. In name of the group we want to thank you for your perfect organization. Everything went real well. We are looking forward to our next trip to Ireland.
- Hi Jonathan!
I’m so sorry for just getting back to you, things have been very busy since we got home!
The tour was amazing and the trip was truly perfect. The tour guides, bus drivers and everyone we met along the way were nothing but generous, kind and helpful. Having someone there to guide us through the trip put myself at ease and allowed me to enjoy the trip instead of worrying about the details.
Thank you for all you did and I truly hope that our paths cross in the future!
- Having dealt with Green Golf Ball over the past 3 years with several Tour Arrangements to Ireland,
I can attest to the outstanding commitment and attention to detail provided by Jonathan Bryans and Green Golf Ball Ltd in creating highly successful,
highly rewarding and entirely enjoyable experiences of Golf Touring in the Emerald Isle.
I have no hesitation in recommending Green Golf Ball Ltd as the Golf Operator of Choice for Australian Agents.
Travel Associates Australia
- Hi Jonathan
It was really great – hotel excellent and food also very good – excellent choice from the set menu. Fota Island was in great condition, we enjoyed it so much that we went back in to the pro shop when we had finished & asked if we could go out for another nine holes – we of course expected to pay more but they just said go ahead without any cost – thought that was very nice of them. Unfortunately, there was a gale force wind the day we played the Old Head but no rain – almost unplayable – ball moving on greens etc but we still enjoyed it – spectacular scenery.
Have recommended your web site to lots of my golfing buddies so hope you get some business out of it.
I hope to be back to you next week.
- It was great experience
- Hi jonathan
All went very well.
We golfed in all sorts of weather(welcome to ireland).
the accommodations were grand.
unfortunately we were rain and fogged out after a few holes at old head but it didn’t dampen our spirits.
all the lads said to thank you and that they would certainly use you on the next trip to ireland.
the shirts are great.
- Hi Jonathan,
In spite of the problems with delayed golf bags the clients have remained very satisfied! They appreciated a lot your help with changing the tee off times, they liked your service and hospitality. They admired a lot all golf courses!
They were happy because of the weather.
They have commented that the service in the Portmarnock Hotel has been excellent!!
They will surely recommend Ireland to their friends as a very good golf destination.
Next time they will only use direct flights from prague to Dublin!
Thank you once again for your help.
- Thank you again for everything.
- I returned very happy. Mny tks for all.
Made it back to the states with our sticks! They had them at Dublin Airport this morning.
Thanks again for all of your help. Our boys had a great time everywhere they went and that couldn’t have happened without your efforts.
Please let me know if I can help you out anytime.
- “We were delighted to have Jonny manage our golf tournament. Everything from beginning to the end ran smoothly and was professionally organised and coordinated. Jonny is a great man to have at the helm.” Tearfund Ireland
- Dear Jonathan,
Thank you for your assistance in arranging our corporate Golf Trip.
The feedback was excellent and the courses were superb. Thank you on behalf of the Directors and Staff, for organising the golf. As discussed, we may contact you for any future, European Events.
- Everything was just fine. We liked the courses and Roganstown, beautiful course and not too difficult.
- Jonathan, thank you for your services and for being accommodating when we requested some changes to tee times. Overall we had a great trip and I was pleased with all arrangements you made.
All of the courses we played were great, it was very hard to choose a favorite and there were no disappointments.
- Great experience!
- Thanks for putting together a great trip.
- It was great, loved ballyliffin, especially the old course, played it 2x instead of Glashedy.
Portrush and Portstewart were also stunning only the wind was blowing about 30/40 mph the entire time
County Down is a gem.
- Fantastic – Here we are at the lovely Enniscrone Golf Course
- Thanks for organizing our vacation, we had a great time.
- Dear Jonathan
The trip was great and we are talking about next year now!
- Hi Jonathan
It was truly an unforgettable weekend of golf and everything worked out great.
Even the weather played along.
Thank you for your mail. I really enjoyed this week of golfing too. Perhaps I´ll have the time to come to Ireland next year. Then I´ll need your help to find the best places (not only for golfing).
Irish are so friendly and nice, ESP you, Peter, David, Sean, Joey and Anthony! I had a really great time think I have to come back!
- Dear Jonathan,
Thank you very much for all the efforts you put in in our tour travel with friends. we all thoroghly enjoyed our stay in irland and everything was well organized. the courses where magnificant, challanging and difficult.
best regards from all of us,
- The feedback from the group was very very good. They did have a great week and everything went perfect.
I just want to thank you for the good cooperation and looking forward to work with you again.
- “all is wonderful”.
- I just got GOOD response from the group.
No one has made any special comments about the golf courses.
I know they enjoyed all of them very much.
Everything was great with the hotel and our choices for restaurants.
- Dear Jonathan,
It was a real pleasure visiting Dublin! I have not experienced 3 days of sun and almost
no wind when visiting Ireland in the past.
You have selected 3 different courses which in my opinion was a very good selection. Unfortunately I could not participate at St.Margreths, but noted very good comments from my friends.
Wishing you a successful season!
- Hi yes they had a great time. thanks a lot. Inger
Sendt fra min iPhone
- Great organization mate, very nice to have Derek there on arrival to help point us in the right direction, and people very happy etc with the hotel and courses – good work!
- Dear Jonathan,
I just want to say how much we appreciated your help in providing such a well thought out golf program for us. We all had a wonderful time in Ireland and the fine weather made out trip even more enjoyable. The hospitality was great and James our driver was very good and tolerant to all our requests. Once again, thank you Jonathan and we sure will be back and I hope not too distant in the future.
- We had a good time , thanks for arranging the good weather!!
Thank you for your message and for organizing the trip. We all had a great time.
- Thanks for your efforts, Jonathan. The Trip was great and we definitely will return.
- Hi Jonathan
Yes we had a great time and the weather was quite good to us well. The courses were all fine except Royal Belfast. no electric trolleys and far to hilly after all the golf we had played. We found some nice places to eat and really enjoyed ourselves. As expected the hotel was wonderful.
Thanks for the T-shirts and caps, all good fit.
We all look forward to coming back again. Most impressed at how clean everything was and of course how warm the people are.
Thanks very much. We had an excellent time, brilliant golf courses and plenty of the black stuff to keep our energy levels up!
Really appreciate the effort put in to organise the trip, despite some of the long drives, it was scheduled perfectly, so thanks.
- Thanks for everything Jonathan
- Hi Jonathan,
We’ve thoroughly enjoyed our holiday.
Rathsallagh was wonderful – warm, friendly & professional, we loved every bit of our stay there. We enjoyed Roganstown too.
Thanks again for the golf and lunch, much appreciated.
Howard & Julia
- Hello Jonathan
It was super !!
Thank for you.
Hotel and golf course was the good choice.
I tell you for the next golf travel.
I think Irlande sud , at may 2010.
I would like to thank you for looking after our clients and the service you provided.
They had spent a lovely holidays
I am looking forward to sending more groups soon.
- Thank you, Jonathan.
Of course we really enjoyed our trip toIreland! It was my third time and I hope there will be many more.
It was great having a driver (and Dublin city tour guide) as superb as Derek.Connemara golf course and the surroundings were great too.
I attach a photo with your t-shirts in Connemara
Best regards and hope to see you again.
- Mr. Ricoma coming back saying all was perfect and they were very very happy!
Hope we can continue sending players to Ireland.
- Jonathan everything was good, all the courses were very nice and truly enjoyed the game with you and Ian . perhaps we do it again and i contact you or if any special deals pop up let me know
- It was great.
- Many thanks for organising a superb golf weekend for us. My friends/colleagues and I had a cracking weekend in Dublin with wonderful weather to compliment the great courses that you chose for us. The mix of parkland and lynx courses was spot on!
Sam the driver that you kindly arranged for us was great company and very efficient. Please pass on my regards to him.
Many thanks for putting up with my numerous changes to our requirements as well Johnny – all your help and input was much appreciated!”
- Great courses, excellent hotel. Hopefully see you next year, thanks for all your help.
- Group Huotari was really happy about the trip and they liked the Glasson hotel.
Thanks from the Swedish golfteam (see picture)
- Hi, Jonathan:
Greetings from Cape Town (we got back late-ish on Friday night). I was very disappointed to have missed meeting you person. However, thanks for all your help and advice, Maybe next time…???
- Hi Jonathan
Great weekend thanks we all had a great time.
No problem with any Tee times and we got our T Shirts.
Druids Glen is fantastic, we all say it is the best Course we have ever played. So if you hear of any good deals on it let us know?
5 Nations Transplant Golf Tournament
This event is open to all solid organ transplant recipients in Ireland, England, Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland. It is a celebration of life as well as a keenly contested golf event.
It was our first time to host UK transplant athletes so it was important to make a good impression. This is where Jonathan Bryans from Green Golf-ball came in. He knows the market well. I particularly appreciated the fact that he listened to what we wanted and then helped us make it happen. His advice throughout the process meant that all the little details that make an ordinary event excellent were in place.
I will definitely be working with Jonathan again when we bring a European event to Ireland in the not too distant future.
I would strongly recommend the services of Green Golf-ball to anyone who is looking to organise a tournament or a package golf holiday. You will be assured of a stress free and pleasant experience.
National Transplant & Dialysis Games Manager – IRELAND
Ireland Team Manager – World Transplant Games
- HALLO JONATHAN !
I just want to say thank you for all your help and efforts to give me and my sons a memorable week in Dublin. All arrangements were excellent and the golf courses were very nice and not to difficult. I think I liked The Island best.
There are many places one would like to se in the world, but one day I might come back to Ireland. Once again many thanks.
- Hi Jonathan!
Thank you very much for your help during the week! We had a really pleaseant stay and hopefully we’ll be back soon!
- Hi Jonathan,
I would just like to thank you on behalf of everyone and to let you know that we had a great golf trip and all courses were amazing.
Tulfarris has to be the most beautiful course we have ever played. Roganstown is also amazing.
Looking forward to next year already.
Aaron Mc Enhill,
- We are back now in Switzerland.
Our trip was perfect, everything was well organized.
Thank you verry much.
We will thank you again for the beautifull days in Ireland.
I have now some pictures from our trip in the web:
- The Five Nations Golf Tournament
Portmarnock Hotel & Golf Links, Dublin, Ireland
18th & 19th May 2007
On behalf of all golfers and partners who took part in this fabulous event may I offer thanks and the highest praise to Colin White. To give Colin his full title he is the National Transplant & Dialysis Games Manager as well as Secretary of the Irish Transplant Golf Society and as he rightly says, “Try fitting all of that on your business card”.
The hotel was luxurious and mine and Mrs Boggy’s room was definitely one of the best I have ever had the pleasure of pinching the toiletries and towels from (just kidding about the towels). The Portmarnock championship links were the most difficult I have ever four putted on but were magnificent nonetheless. Check the link above.
We had a practice round at St Margaret’s Golf Club nearby and this too was fabulous. The Irish thought of everything, they even provided 60 mph winds for us to play in.
Seriously, the organisation of the event was first class and Colin should be very proud of the job he did. I know that he would like me to thank Jonathan Bryans from Green Golf Ball, the Irish golf specialists with whom he worked very closely. If anyone is considering a golfing trip to the Emerald Isle I can recommend Green Golf Ball to organise it on your behalf.
- Hi Jonathan,
Thanks for your arrangements and follow up. It was a most enjoyable expereince as the weather and conditions were excellent. Despite some holes currently being redesigned, the course appealed to me. I had as well the pleasure to play together with a local member who gave me good “fly-by’s” and coaching. I got reasonable score although it was early in the season for me. I am already looking forward to next chance that may come again next year. If I can be of any similar support for you in Norway, please let me know.
I wish you a nice summer and many good games.
All the best and regards
- Hello Jonathan
We had a great golf vacation. Sam, the big fixer, sorted out everything nice. We really enjoy Dublin very much and probably wil we back in Dublin shortly.
Many thanks from all of us.
- Hi Jonathan!
Yes we were lucky with the weather! We got the tee-shirts and even played Malahide Golf course again on early Monday morning before our departure to Finland.
Thank you for all arrangements. We will keep in touch with you if we are coming once again to Ireland! We were discussing about a golf trip to some small city on the west coast of Ireland…
- it all went very well – thank you once again for your support – we really appreciated it!
We had a wonderful time at the Ryder Cup, and for sure we will back in Ireland to play some golf on our own. Since up to now we only know the Southern/Southern-Eastern region (Faithlegg, Waterford Castle, Dromoland Castle, Tramore, Dunmore East), we might in fact need some help with planning another vacation within the next one or two years.
- Hello Jonathan,
Thanks again what you did for us, we really enjoyed our trip to Ireland.
The Ryder Cup experience and the courses we played gave us a lot of fun.
I wish to you and your young family many happy moments.
Good health and hope see you soon.
- “The Tour was a total success, the venues chosen superb (Royal Portrush, Portstewart, Roe Valley & Hilton Templepatick), and the house great. Thank you very much indeed for organising it all so smoothly and efficiently and at such good prices for us all. We toasted you several times! A pity I didn’t get to show you the silverware though I do have a good photo of it which I will try and attach… Ross, myself and Ruairi teamed up as Team Ireland against Team England in a couple of the games, notably winning the final round at the Hilton!”
- “Just a little note to say thank you fo organising our golf package. Not only were the courses fantastic but all together we didnt experience a hint of a problem over the three days. Hopefully the same again next year!”
- “We were all very pleased and satisfied with our stay. Everything worked out perfect so use me as a reference any time!!”
- “The golf trip was brilliant. The standard of golf was not the best but we had some great craic down there. Some class courses we played. I think we will be doing the same next year again. I would like to thank you for all you help and making the trip run very smooth with no problems.”
- “From start to finish Greengolfball was exactly that – on the ball. Everything worked like clockwork, and we enjoyed the normal hospitality you would expect in Ireland. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Jonathan and his team.”
- “Still recovering from Guinness & Jameson! We had really a great time in Ireland! You had your job well done! Hope everything is OK with you and looking forward to seeing you soon.”
- “Once returned home I slept all Sunday. We all were very tired from a fantastic programme, which was organized perfectly. Thank you very much again.”
- Green Golf Ball proved to be the right company to book through. Their friendly & flexible approach ensured that our trip was a huge success. I would definitely recommend them to other travelling golfers & look forward to booking through Green Golf Ball the next time we go to Ireland!”
- “We in Hill Agencies (Dublin) have partnered with Greengolfball for all our corporate golf outings.
Greengolfball offers an excellent service, great value, superb organisation & just really allows you to enjoy the days golf with your colleagues / customers & not concern yourself with the stress of arranging every last detail. We have enjoyed days out at the K-Club, Turvey Golf Course, Donabate, Corballis Links & Powerscourt.
They look after everything from transport, green fees, competitions, prizes. I would really recommend that you check Greengolfball out! Thanks guys”
- “I have been on numerous golfing holidays with Greengolfball & enjoyed every last one of them. My favourite courses would be Balcarrick, The Island Links & Turvey Golf Club. You can always rely on great hospitality, great value & that little bit of local knowledge that makes all the difference.
The accommodation in any of Greengolfball’s partner hotels are first class, you should check out the Guinness Storehouse, Malahide Castle or Newbridge Demense for a bit of culture too! The north county of Dublin is a great place, you have all the boutiques, restaurants & bars of Malahide, the tranquility of Donabate, spectacular views from Portmarnock & Howth all with 30 minutes of the airport & city centre. You can really maximize your time with Greengolfball.
At the moment I am thinking about when I should come over in the summer time for another fabulous weekend. See you at the club house!”
- “I was recently in Dublin on business with a day to spare at the beginning of my short trip. I had been recommended Greengolfball through friends & decided to check them out.
I was very impressed, I was collected at the airport, whisked of to breakfast in Donabate then play the most fabulous links course I have ever played – Corballis. Huge sand dunes, beautiful views, a real test of my golfing ability. The landscape was amazing, I think that is what playing golf on the moon would be like – the bunkers, crevasses, hills etc.
I was on my own so I was delighted when Jonathan (managing director, Greengolfball Ltd) offered to play with me and advise me where to play my ball. We had a great afternoon & I will certainly be recommending Greengolfball to my business colleagues in Paris.”
- Beginning with a short flight time from Austria, you get to know amazing courses, (especially the first steps on a links course are very interesting) meet a lot of friendly people, feel Irish hospitality all around and you can enjoy the view over the sea, visit several places with beautiful cultural heritages and see un-spoilt nature everywhere.
Everything was well organised, the transfer times were very short & the choice of golf courses were fantastic.
Favourite Parkland course was Powercourt with beautiful views over the Sugar Loaf Mountain & the Irish Sea & Favourite Links was the Island, golf like you have never seen before- Sea, dunes, amazing hospitality. Being in Ireland for the very first time I was really amazed at all the service and benefits Ireland offers to golf players.
Being back home again means thinking about how and when one can back for the next trip… Thanks Green Golf Ball for this wonderful experience.”