All payments must be made in EURO.
All prices published are guide prices only and are subject to availability.
The schedule of payments is as follows:
* 25% deposit at time of booking. No reservations can be guaranteed until deposit is received.
* Remaining Balance of 75% due 8 weeks prior to date of arrival.
* 100% payment if booking made within 8 weeks of date of arrival.
Payments may be made by credit card (MasterCard or Visa only 2.5% levy applies) or Bank Transfer.
All cancellations must be submitted by certified written letter to Greengolfball Ltd., Unit 5/6 Swords Business Campus, Balheary Road, Swords County Dublin Ireland or by email to email@example.com. Cancellation by email requires notice of receipt prior to enactment. Cancellations are subject to the following cancellation charges:
From time of booking to 8 weeks prior to date of arrival – Full Refund available
Between 3 – 8 weeks – Full Deposit
Between 1 – 3 weeks – 50% of Payment
Car Hire will be assisted with but is not part of your contract with Greengolfball Ltd.,
Greengolfball Ltd. highly recommends that all travellers should take out personal travel insurance to cover loss, damage or theft of luggage, personal injury, illness or accident. Greengolfball Ltd. is not liable for any of the above.
Greengolfball Ltd. acts only as an agent for chosen transport suppliers, accommodations, and golf green fees, and as such accepts no responsibility for:
*Any loss of/or damage to property or injury to any person caused by reason of any defect.
Negligence, or other wrongful act or omission of, or any failure of performance of any kind by: any transportation company; vendor or supplier:
* Any inconvenience or loss of enjoyment.
* Any delayed departure, missed connections; substitutions of accommodations, terminations of service, or change in fares or rates:
* Any cancellation or double bookings of reservations or tickets beyond the control of Greengolfball Ltd.
Greengolfball Ltd does not accept the responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delays or changes, quarantine, sickness, strikes, war, weather, acts of God or other causes. Such losses or expenses will have to be borne by the client.
By embarking on travel with Greengolfball Ltd, the customer agrees to these terms and conditions.